Prep 2023 Enrolment Information
Starting school is an exciting time! Our aim is to provide Pre-Schoolers with positive school experiences through our transition program.
Our Prep/Foundation Transition Program aims to get children and parents familiar with our school facilities, meet the Prep teachers and experience fun, engaging learning activities that introduce them to the environment and structure of school.
Please contact us to book your child
Important Dates Foundation (Prep) Beginning 2023
Foundation (Prep ) 2023
- Enrolments for Foundation Students open on Tuesday, March 22nd 2022
- Students should be 5 years of age before 30th April.
- For further information please download and read our related policies
- Application Forms are available online – click here
- If emailing application form, please send to Kate at email@example.com
- Applications are now being accepted
An Information Evening will be held on Tuesday March 22nd at 7pm 2022
- At the Information Evening, enrolment information will be available including Enrolment Application Form and Enrolment Policy.
- Families who have completed an enrolment form will be asked to attend an interview with the school principal, Duncan Arendse; interviews will take about 15 minutes.
- Once Application form is submitted please book an interview with the Principal – Instruction on booking an interview will be provided once an enrolment form is submitted.
- Letters will be sent to each family indicating whether their child has been offered a place at Holy Spirit for 2023
School Tours for 2023 – 9.15am – 10am: Book a tour for the below dates at https://calendly.com/
- Monday 28th March 2022
- Tuesday 29th March 2022
- Tuesday 5th April 2022
- Wednesday 6th April 2022
- Wednesday 27th April 2022
- Thursday 28th April 2022
- Wednesday 4th May 2022
- Tuesday 17th May 2022
- Tuesday 24th May
- Tuesday 31st May 2022
Isn’t it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.