Prep Enrolment & Transition Dates
Our Prep/Foundation Transition Program aims to get children and parents familiar with our school facilities, meet the Prep teachers and experience fun, engaging learning activities that introduce them to the environment and structure of school.
Please contact us to book your child
Important Dates Foundation (Prep) Beginning 2021
Foundation (Prep ) 2021
- Enrolments for Foundation Students open on Wednesday, April 22th 2020
- Students should be 5 years of age before 30th April.
- For further information please download and read our related policies
- Application Forms are available online – click here
- If emailing application form, please send to Errin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are not accepted BEFORE April 22th 2020
Enrolment Timeline for 2021 Enrolments
An Information Evening will be held on Wednesday April 22th at 7pm 2020 (booking is NOT necessary)
- At the information evening enrolment information will be available including Enrolment Application Form and Enrolment Policy.
- Families who have completed an enrolment form will be asked to attend an interview with the school principal, Duncan Arendse; interviews will take about 15 minutes.
- Interviews will commence the week of Monday 18th May 2020
- Once Application form is submitted please book an interview with the Principal – Instruction on booking an interview will be provided once an enrolment form is submitted.
- Letters will be sent to each family indicating whether their child has been offered a place at Holy Spirit for 2021
School Tours for 2020 – 9.15am – 10am: Please contact the school office to book a tour – 9876 1103
- Monday 27th April
- Wednesday 29th April
- Friday 1st May
- Tuesday 5th May
- Thursday 7th May
- Monday 11th May
- Wednesday 13th May
We also offer School Tour on the first Thursday of the Month from June during school time (not on School Holidays.)
Have you taken our online VIDEO tour yet?
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school!